Coombe Keynes Trust
Notes of Committee Meeting 28 Jan 2013
Present: Peter Brachi (chairman), Pat Davies (treasurer), Peter Johnson (secretary),
1. Maintenance Progress on outside jobs depends on weather. RW is continuing grass management for two areas of shorter sward. PB has spoken to Stan Burden re. fabricating churchyard seat; interest expressed. Committee to provide picture of what we require.
2. Finances Electricity bill paid, leaving £9133.57 at bank plus cash in hand £87.
3. Proposed Programme for 2013
Sunday Lunch proposal now 24 March. Curry contributions
Wilfrid Weld confirmed able to attend AGM on 20 April. Speaker – PJ to approach Nigel Webb, Chair DWT. Supper: Sausage & Mash
15/16 June Open Gardens (not with NGS). Cream Teas. PJ to circulate village re. interest in supporting. Potentially 5 gardens could take part. Much marketing required. Ticket price to include tea. Early decision required.
10 August. Half-day work party followed by BBQ. Self catering.
5 October Harvest Supper
Possibilities for concert being followed up by RW.
4. Officers Sec. said that he wishes rest period wef AGM (after 14 years). Would still stand for committee. Volunteer replacement sought.
5. Next meeting. Wednesday 6 March. 6.00 – 7.00 pm at West Farm.