Coombe Keynes – church of the Holy Rood – maintenance
Sunday 28th October 10:00am – the forecast looks dry and fresh.
We will be holding a maintenance event to do some work on the church and all are welcome to come and assist.
- Rake-out old and re-putty windows externally (PB buying putty),
- Pull grass from stones between buttresses on South side,
- Remove ivy from walls (carefully, to avoid pulling out pointing).
- Hiring scythe to deal with long grass in sections of c/yard
- Pull ivy from grave stones
- Cleaning windows inside and out
TOOLS to bring
- Putty knife
- Trowel / fork (for weeding)
- Window cleaning materials (bucket, soapy water, cloth)
- Wire brush
For further information, please contact Peter Brachi